You can find free support for working on your own well-being, your relationships, and parenting your children at the Feel Good For Free area of my website.
PsychAlive! My perspective on the challenges we face in becoming healthier and happier, in cultivating better relationships, and in raising our children, is very similar to the views of Dr. Robert Firestone and the Glendon Association. They offer a wide range of resources, including free and low-cost webinars and e-courses at PsychAlive.
Dr. Paul James has written a series of thoughtful articles integrating my theoretical perspective with those of others. You can access these here:
- Intrusive Feelings
- Early Trauma Feelings: What We Don’t Remember Can Hurt Us
- How We Avoid Our Trauma Feelings Can Also Hurt Us
- Relinquishing Ways We Avoid Our Feelings (Defenses) That Hurt Us
- Avoiding Feelings with Anger
- Listening to Feelings from a Wise Perspective
- Responsibility for Feelings
- Alive to Feelings